THE POWER OF MYSTERY BOOKS
- Engaging, in reading reduces stress levels immediately
- Entertaining; “Who done it” are usually interesting
- Intelligent mystery writers are worth their weight in gold – when they can alter your state of mind and engage your emotions using words.
- Understanding motives, personalities, and traits of characters in the book, makes you a more empathy and understanding person.
- You employ patience in reading a mystery book, even with a page turner. This trait usually spills over into your personal life.
- You tend to make and keep friends more easily because you’re use to all sort of characters, which after a while, you’re able to recognize in real life.
- Your emotional I.Q. is higher than most.