1. Become the type of person you want to attract. Become a work in progress, this doesn’t happen over night. Use prayer, affirmations and meditations for fast results.
2. Use social media to announce that you are looking for a serious relationship. Don’t be afraid to ask friends and friends of friends for help in finding Mr. Right. This means going on blind dates. Keep the dates simple, inexpensive, short and fun. The moment the date last hours, you have meet Mr. Potential. Starbucks coffee shop is a great place to have a quick date. If the two of you end up somewhere else then you know, there is potential.
3. Get out of the house, go places, do things, travel. I can’t express how easy it is to meet men when you travel. Get a life, take yourself out. Catch a plane, a bus, or a train.
4. Seminars and workshops are a great place to meet men. You have to be careful here, there are also a lot of married men. You know how to work the room and find what you’re looking for. There are always plenty of men attending certain types of workshops or seminars. Do you research ladies, lots of men are out there.
5. Men who work in the building or office next door to where you work. You find these men at lunch time. They usually share the same restaurants and eating establishments that you and your coworkers use.