- Become people originated – The more you are involved with other people, with other opinions, and other ideas, the more you will learn.
- Dislike people? No problem, cut the TV off and read a book – This action will also help to increase your intelligence and awareness. If you’re in the work world, you can’t afford to be the slowest thinking staff member. READ
- Purchase the book to the left – full of games and puzzles to help increase your IQ
- Become more observant – Make a conscious effort to notice the little things around you each day. Make a game of it.
- Listen to music that you enjoy – It’s been proven that listening to music can increase your IQ by a few points.
- Keep learning new things. Take an online course.
- Exercise and take vitamin supplements
- Meditation. (This one is my favorite) Continue below
Book Recommendations on How to Increase Your Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
Researchers Say You Can Increase Your IQ 23% by Creating the Following Habit
Crystallized intelligence is the ability to use skills, knowledge, and experience. It does not equate to memory, but it does rely on accessing information from long-term memory. Fluid Intelligence isis the capacity to reason and solve novel problems, independent of any knowledge or past experience.
Studies now show that you can improve your fluid intelligence as well as your overall IQ by meditating. This is not a big surprise. Meditation reduces stress, helps to improve health and allows your subconscious mind to connect to your subconscious mind which can automatically increase your intelligence level. You may want to read our book recommendations on Meditation and Financial Success