7 Things Only People Who Are Trying To Lose Weight Understand
That doesn’t mean shedding pounds is impossible: As participants in our, I Lost Weight series constantly remind us, a nutritious diet, physical activity, sound sleep and other lifestyle tweaks can result in big changes. Continue below.
Along the way, many weight-loss journeyers learn valuable lessons they may not have known otherwise. We asked our Facebook fans and Twitter followers who are trying to shed a few pounds to chime in with some of those truths. Here are a few of our favorites.
If you’re in the midst of a weight-loss journey, you know…
1. That we are being careful with what we choose to eat and don’t want to be pressured to go off the wagon. —Maureen Lyons-Brennan
2. Trying to resist candy and food at the office. Such a challenge. —Stephanie Weingart
3. It’s as much an emotional battle as a physical one. —Brandy Bender
4. Every choice, big or small, with regards to food and lifestyle is magnified. —C Kelly Skoczdopole
5. The crankiness!! LOL —A Yoga Movement
6. That not everyone’s body is the same and it may take longer for you to see results. —Cari Olea
7. Temptation to smells and other people eating food we need to avoid. —Bobbin Bergstrom